Here at the NVTEC-EA we are always working hard to get new members to join in and enjoy the world of vintage tractors and machinery. Vivien Gray has put forward to the committee the idea of a new Junior Club. The idea is to get children interested in vintage tractors and machinery with the hope that they will then help continue the preservation and restoration of tractors and other machinery. At our recent committee meeting the Junior Club was discussed and all of the committee were in full support and it was voted through. The new Junior Club will help parents give their children an interest in something other than television and computers. The yearly membership fee for a junior club member is only £15.00 for the first child and then all other children living at the same address will be just £11.00 each, with only one Vintage Torque newsletter being sent to each address under this scheme. So what is included for such a small amount of money?
- A smart red and black baseball cap with the club logo and ‘junior club’ on it.
- A Stradsett Rally pin badge.
- Quarterly multi page full colour Vintage Torque newsletters sent to their home (4 each year).
- Birthday wishes in the Vintage Torque Newsletter nearest your birthday
- Special invitation for a supervised sit on a static tractor at the Stradsett Park Vintage Rally with your photograph then being included in the June Edition of the Vintage Torque and on the web site and a digital copy emailed to you.
- Your very own quality full colour Tractor Spotter book so you can keep account of which tractors you have seen, where you have seen them and also learn a little about their history.
- Certificate of membership.
We think this would make a fantastic gift for children who have an interest in vintage tractors and/or machinery. So go on, sign up your children and grandchildren today by either downloading a form from our website www.nvtec-ea.org.uk, by contacting Vivien Gray by post at Laurel Bank, School Road, St Germans, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE34 3DR, by telephone on 01553 617653 or by email on email@example.com. The NVTEC-EA group is one of the largest in the country. However we always need to recruit new members so please tell a friend to call our membership secretary Chris Hunt on 01366 388907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All members receive 4 full colour Vaporising and 4 full colour Vintage Torque Magazine’s delivered to your door each year. That’s not all you get personal insurance as well so go on join today and be part of a great and friendly club. Visit our web site at www.nvtec-ea.org.uk for more information. If you are already a member of any other NVTEC group but you would like to receive our full colour newsletter to keep up with what’s going on in the East Anglia Group then you can become a country member for just £9.50.
The National Vintage Tractor and Engine Club East Anglian Group - Preserving the past for future generations.
Click Here To Download A Junior Club Application Form